Back to Blog
1. Dreaming normally occupies about a quarter of each night’s sleep.
2. You dream mainly about your current emotional concerns.
3. The sense of identity, “I”, in your dreams is called the Dream Ego.
4. The dream-stories about You come from a different source than your Ego.
5. Imagery in dreams comes mostly from your memory, creatively collated.
6. Nightmares express strong feelings anticipating or following traumatic events
7. Archetypal visions come from the Collective Unconscious of the human race.
8. Dreams have inspired artists, scientists, authors, musicians, inventors, films...
9. Around one third of us have telepathic, clairvoyant or precognitive dreams.
10. Around the time of death
Your dreams can be a continual source of warning, inspiration and guidance all your life, if you train yourself to listen to your inner Spirit.